[Land-speed] HEY GUYS ( and gals? )

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Mon Aug 27 16:12:19 MDT 2007

The point of the driving skills exercise was to get us off our collective
butts and to start talking of things that have value...

We are a very intelligent group of racers...( just a sec... Glen... not so
fast )... we don't have to talk about each other... or money... we can
actually talk about ideas....  that was mine... it was a subject that has
carried us for days and made the list at least a bit interesting....  Now it's
your turn...  Think of something we can discuss to answer a question... ask a
question in general... or whatever... this is your play ground... jump in...

Oh and you folks out there just monitoring and not adding anything of value...
it's time... jump your nappy butt in and say HELLO.... My name is.... and I've
been doing this for XXXX number of years....  you wouldn't be quite in a group
discussion at a Saturday night bench racing session.... open up...

Hmmmm  Oh be nice to each other...   Just .... well be nice dang it!!!

Keith