[Land-speed] Driving skills

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:47:08 MDT 2007

Make that 60+++++++ JD

  DW

James Tone <gmc6power at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I think it's great that you all want to pick a number or pass a physical test or whatever. I will make the recommdation the all workers must also meet these requirements. At 60 Dan, I, Carlson, Waters, Creel, Barrett, Bullis, etc would all no longer be required to drill holes, put out cones, inspect cars, run impounds, time vehicles, work registration etc...... Sounds good to me

>Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Driving skills
>
>If you reread my original post I put a question mark by 60.
>
> DW
>
>drmayf wrote:
Maybe all driver's need to meet fighter pilot
>standards?

Started 62nd, first to finish - PRC Reliability Run '07