[Land-speed] Car Exiting Problems

Sparky sparky.2211 at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 16:22:28 MDT 2007

John,  That might have been the American Eagle H/BFL car my friend Kevin
Draper owns---Kevin is fighting cancer and is on "Chemo"  he had some sever
issues with bailout as I undestand.

Due to heat exhaustion and possibility other issues Kevin did not make a
start after waiting most of the day to make the first run.  I was approached
about driving it---the next afternoon I spent several hours in their pits
getting familiar with the car, basacially a bike with 4 wheels,  Lord that
thing is beautiful---next morning Jim Travis checked me out on "Bailing
Out".  I got the car up to 175-180 for a 145 mile time on the first pass for
the car.
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211