[Land-speed] Brake Mater Cylinder

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 09:57:14 MDT 2007

I'm looking some Wilwood master cylinders.  I notice that they have a choice between .750 and .850 bore.  I understand hydraulics, but I don't know which master cylinder would be better for my application.  It's a 1977 Firebird with manual brakes for LSR only.   Drums rear and discs front. It appears that the .850 would give me more brake for the amount of foot pressure, but why is the .750 even offered?  Any suggestions?

  DickJ
  In East Texas