[Land-speed] SpeedWeek 08?

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Wed Aug 22 10:21:26 MDT 2007

First of all, congrats to Mike Cook and John Hansen for the great
work on room availability.  I know this will help a whole lotta
folks, probably including me (I'm gettin too old and decrepit to
spend the nights in the cab of my Ugly Truck.)

So anyway, I got a call yesterday from a fella who tells me that
he'll be bringing his flathead powered roadster to SW next year and
wanted to know what the dates are so he can schedule stuff.  I
couldn't find anything about it on the SCTA-BNI or Landracing
websites, so that leads me to believe that dates might not be etched
in stone yet.

If dates HAVE been set, I'd appreciate any info on it...and if I
overlooked it on the web sites, please let me know (Hey dummy!  It's
right there on the site...", etc.)

Thanks,

Ray the Rat