[Land-speed] This List Does Not Suck - - Remember What The List is For

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:06:18 MDT 2007

I don't figure this list sucks at all.  I try to remember what it's for, or at least what I think it's for, and then use it like a rational adult.  There are several things that this list (forum) does really well:

  1.  If somebody has a gripe, this is where they can air their feelings.
  2.  If somebody has praise, this is where they can voice those praises.
  3.  If somebody wants to complain, this is where it can be done.
  4.  If somebody wants to toot their own horn, this is where bench racing bragging is OK.
  5.  If somebody learns an important lesson, this is where they can pass it on.
  6.  If somebody has an important question, like how to jet their carb, what kind of tire to run, which gears work best, etc, etc, etc; this is where they can ask that question and get a good answer.
  7.  If somebody isn't sure what a rule paragraph really means, this is where they can get some answers.

  If you are not interested in any thread that gets going, it's real easy to hit "delete" before reading!

  This list let's me be a part of the scene on a daily basis, even when I'm stuck here in Texas and the action is in Utah!

  I love this list, and all the guys on it are great!

  Dick J
  In East Texas