[Land-speed] Racers with traction control are wimps!!!

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Mon Aug 20 13:15:56 MDT 2007

Otto,

I respect your opinions on all matters. I think what hits a nerve with most
of us is that you have no history (to my knowledge) of running at Bonneville
 so your critical  thoughts are not received that well. I suspect that, like
myself, you are too caustic in your remarks at times which causes the
criticism that you mention.

There is a Native American saying that goes something like, "Let me not
criticize another until I have walked a mile in his moccasins." I think that
this is a good pattern to follow.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of elephant_en.gif]