[Land-speed] Why this list sucks, part 2

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 12:37:10 MDT 2007

History repeats itself again.

I send an e-mail to the list reporting how many records the HRMS car  set and
how I was impressed with the cars and teams performance and efforts  getting
it down the track so reliably.

I made another sac religious comment on how I wasn't that impressed with  the
actual records because some of the records were set on soft or open records.
Just my opinion. I never said the HRM crew sucks or they are bottom  feeding
scumbags or that they and their car sucks or anything like  that.

BUT, All hell broke loose, again.

The usual's took my comment that to me, setting open or soft records isn't  a
big deal and turned it into the usual fiasco of blind attacks at me. For the
last 3 days I and the list have been barraged with why I should respect any
record regardless if it was an open or soft record. Like everybody saw, it
went  on and on and on again culminating with I should split the list again so
the  list won't be polluted with BS.

Guess what? All the pollution was from the usuals that played God to me  with
how I should think and what I should say. They kept the miss guided thread
rolling, not me!

OK, I get the message. You wanna get along in the LSR community, be and act
like everybody. Praise everybody for everything they do even though inside you
 think the opposite. Don't ask any inflammatory questions that would make
anybody  admit the truth. Did I miss anything?

The rebel
Otto