[Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 10:34:10 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/20/2007 6:21:42 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
kturk at ala.net writes:

Otto to  prove your point... you just need to establish a record faster then
any of  the records we've ever set with either car in any  class...

Hi Keith

I don't have to prove anything to anybody but to myself, certainly not  you.

What is the big deal if I'm not impressed with setting open/soft
records?????????????

It's just my opinion, get it! I'm entitled to my opinion whether you or
anybody else "approves" of it.

If you think setting cherry pickin records is cool, more power to you. It
doesn't mean squat to me.

Otto