[Land-speed] Records Accomplishment

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 14:23:06 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/19/2007 12:32:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
sparky.2211 at cox.net writes:

Think  what you may!!!!!!!

Thanks Spark, I do.

I not only think it, I say it. You know that about me since the first time
we met. I was ready to quit LSR after you told me the SCTA horror tales.

Ok, to you feathering a "rent-a-car" to a soft record is a miraculous feat.
To me it's not such a big deal. Just two opinions from two different  people.

I did praise them for getting the car down the track consistently with
different drivers at those speeds but you apparently missed that part, like  most
others who responded to the list did. No problem. Some people look at the
positive things in life and others only look for the negative. I'm glad I'm a
positive person in life even if you don't think so.

Otto