[Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car #2

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 10:15:54 MDT 2007

This is a long way of saying that if you take a car that fits in the
class and run over an existing record because the car has been proven
and you can get the power to the salt, there's nothing wrong with the
record you set.  There's a lot of red hats that are the result of
finding the right record to run on ... some in a class that didn't
exist the year or two before.  There's nothing wrong with that as long
as they go the speeds necessary to qualify and qualify under the rules.
  The 2Club minimums are designed to deny red hats to those who are not
running as fast as the class really requires.

Wes