[Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car

Jon Amo webmaster at landracing.com
Sun Aug 19 00:26:12 MDT 2007

THis takes me to another question. The rule book states "Competed in a
SCTA-BNI event", so could they goto a USFRA event and run another class,
like back to anything but classic catagory.... They just use same rule book
but it says SCTA-BNI event... the USFRA event is different just use same
record book.

Jon