[Land-speed] Most prolific record setting car

3 liter saltfever at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 14:45:15 MDT 2007

You can't change into or out of the CLASSIC class for the "entire racing
season". That means the car stays CLASSIC (or MODIFIED) from the time it
enterers an event until the SEASON is over . . . not the EVENT. That would
be World Finals in October. This is a common sense rule that was part and
parcel of creating the CLASSIC class. Someone has made a mistake in their
reporting :-)

  -Elon

Rich Fox:

You can't change into or out of Classic category during the meet. As I

understand the rule. Of course it's always possible that the rule means

something completely different then what I am reading.