[Land-speed] Speedweek

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 00:03:21 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/17/2007 11:53:53 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
sparky.2211 at cox.net writes:

Got home  last night after a VERY eventful week---will update later---Thanks
KT  for introducing me to 3 people who help salvage it!--- best run put me  in
inpound 9 miles above the old record---could not back it up the next  AM---for
lots of reasons---RATICAl is at the chassis shop getting a nose  job, a tail
job, a new rear axel, and some WEIGHT in the Rats  -ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sparky
AA/_ L   2211

Way to go Sparky!

Sorry you couldn't back it up but it's still an accomplishment to top the
old record by 9 mph! Good luck next time.

Otto