[Land-speed] Hello,Hello,Hello...Is there anybody out there ?

1 eyedwonder blindasabatgraphixs at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:37:35 MDT 2007

Well I'm here in Seattle...unfortunately. I had spent most of the winter
working on Dave haller's #93 A/FL.  Seems like the boys aren't having things
go so well so far. Hope they can get things sorted out. New car for Dave (from
the Barretta to the lakester)as well as switching from gas to fuel
injection.......not to mention from 4 speed to turbo automatic.  They're on
the learning curve...just hope the frustration level doesn't get to high.I
had to make an unexpected hospital visit (kidney's..damn stones) and was
unable to attend this years event.  As always Amo's daily updates are much
appreciated (Kielani's reports have been very entertaining....I think Jon has
now lost his reporters job.).  I'm disappointed I was unable to make Salt
Talks as it sounds like it was a great event....and I missed the opportunity
to see the Camel!! I always look forward to wandering through the pits talking
with everyone and enjoying looking at all the cars and bikes....sure am
missing it this year.I too was happy to see the inline Jimmy goin 300.  I like
to see the unusual...and Jack Costella's cars are always a favorite.Pat in a
sunny Seattle