[Land-speed] Hello,Hello,Hello...Is there anybody out there ?

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 08:58:45 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/13/2007 11:29:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wester6935 at comcast.net writes:

I guess  my salt report was too many words on Sunday morning.  I'll
catch up  later.  The Salt Talks were fun last  night.

Wes

I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I'd never knock anybody involved with
volunteer work. The coverage from the people attending has been fine, almost
puts us Salt non residents on the scene. Anyboy spending a loooong day on that
Desert takes time to get on a lap top after that is top of my good guy or girl
 list.
THANK YOU !!!..... ALL of YOU !!!
My "Hello,Hello,Hello...Is there anybody out there ?" was directed to the
Listards Not on the Salt, as in what are these shut-outs/shut-ins? doing this
week?
Bob, palindromic named nice guy, W