[Land-speed] Scam of the Week

Chris Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Tue Aug 7 17:31:10 MDT 2007

 When he went  to pick it up, the authorities cheerfully greeted him instead.

Well done Otto.

I came close once. I want a '92' Hemi engine (who doesn't) for what is likely
to be my last hot rod project.
Was offered a full resto 57 Newport for $5,000, sort of 'first in' deal.

Yep, same thing, repeated Ebay sale by scammer asking for $1,000 NOW to
secure. Must have taken a few but luckily not me.

So, this collection of yours, not a dusty old 'need a good home' iron Chrysler
with 'Firepower' valve covers by any chance ? (or anyone else out there).

Chris Harris..................NZed