[Land-speed] Dies-Otto engine

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 16:42:20 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/7/2007 3:55:19 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
clab at bellsouth.net writes:

I  re-subscribed so maybe I'll be back, besides it's lonely monitoring
a list  (the lurkers list) for months with no posts.

Hi Chad

What would expect from a bunch of lurkers! I thought having a list  "catering
to" lurkers would bring them "out of the closet" but they lurk on  land-speed
list and they lurk on the lurkers list! Makes sense... Once a lurker,  always
a lurker. It does have a lot of cool pics on the Lurkers web site though.  I
like that feature this list doesn't have. Wonder why they don't switch.

Otto