[Land-speed] Dies-Otto engine

Chadwick E. Labno clab at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 7 15:55:09 MDT 2007

Well, actually I'm having problems with land-speed (also shop-talk),
not able to receive e-mails but my e-mails are making it to the list.
I re-subscribed so maybe I'll be back, besides it's lonely monitoring
a list (the lurkers list) for months with no posts. And, possible, if
I ever know something I can join in on the discussion.
chad