[Land-speed] Portugal Barn Find

Pile,Chris zoombot at cox.net
Tue Aug 7 11:40:52 MDT 2007

    List -

    I thought perhaps that this Land Speed List would be immune from that
wretched "urban legend", but I see it's now wormed it's way on here. This
bogus story is at least 5 years old by now, and has been posted almost monthly
on the 10 or so automotive forums I log onto daily. Also - nearly every
"friend of a friend" excitedly sends me the link because they've heard that I
"like cars" - and are always surprised when I send them the same answer.....

    IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS!

    - Chris Pile aka aircap