[Land-speed] NON LSR

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 7 03:14:35 MDT 2007

If you have the Win 98 CD that came with it, change the BIOS to boot
from the CD and reinstall 98.

Bryan

I would buy XP home edition, reformat the drive and install XP.
Actually I'd install XP Pro. but the home edition is OK. About
10-20 times better than 98. Do not get Vista until Service Pack 2
is available.