[Land-speed] SW worries--ECU not Found

ddahlgren at snet.net ddahlgren at snet.net
Mon Aug 6 07:55:23 MDT 2007

Sparky you have a bad harness you sent me the system a long time ago and
told you that then. It is not going to heal up... Rust and corrosion
never sleep and it has been getting worse not better since then. My
personal bet is all the ground wires are corroded and black if you pull
the insulation off them.. I have raced EFI out there for ages and never
haed an issue with any of my stuff but also willing to spend what it
takes for that to happen wiring wise. You need either tin or silver
coated copper with tefzel insulation.. Covered by raychem dr-25.. And a
pile of money to pay for it all. A typical harness is around 1800.. But
so is a carb nowadays..

Dave