[Land-speed] speed week is ON !

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:30:30 MDT 2007

   Glen, Sparky, Tom Bryant,

-and everyone:     go FAST     go Straight     and have a ball

   tell us all about it later  K?

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
    Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
      Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

        -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are