[Land-speed] Otto !

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 17:02:15 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/5/2007 2:44:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
RACE427 at aol.com writes:

Dear  List,

Most of the time I just plain sand bag it  here,  I read many of the
messages that are posted.  I could  never compete with you guys and gals who
race.
Otto rules, he has the  knowledge and the facts to back it up.  I do not know
him personally  but I wish I did !

Otto reminds me of some  of the toughest men I have worked under in my
younger days.  I  learned alot from those guys,  even though they were tough,
they were  fair and I knew exactly where I stood with them !!   They always
taught this young whipper-snapper a thing or two.  LOL

I enjoy what Otto writes and I never can disagree with  him.
Everyone be safe on the salt and good luck  !!!!!

Tony G     LI,NY

Hi Tony

Did I read that right? You actually think there's hope for me? Are you
crazy!? LOL

I'm glad you and a few others on the list see who I really am.

Thanks

Otto