[Land-speed] Loading New Trailer

Skip Higginbotham Saltrat at pahrump.com
Sun Aug 5 12:45:38 MDT 2007

In the midst of all this dialogue, I must hold up for a minute and
declare success!!! Following a restructure of the Beavertail  and
raising the floor center 3 1/2 inches, I singlehandedly (well me and
the new winch), (no not wench!) have loaded the 40 foot liner into
the new trailer without incurring any damage.
The logic here is that even though when loading time at the salt
comes around and 6 or 8 guys and gals appear out of nowhere to
help.....it will be easier than it was with my old homemade trailer.
I am pleased with myself.......so is Joyce who doesn't have to push
any more......actually she has to push less (-:(-:
Skip, only 96 here in Pahrump.