[Land-speed] My Mistakes...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Aug 5 11:05:20 MDT 2007

I am just up and have finished watching my Power Block car programs. I
have not read the bazillion responses to the flames I sent out yesterday
nor the replies to other rants started.

I just want to say I am sorry for attacking JD and for the bad language
I used. I had an epiphany last night and this morning that said to me,
you dumb a$$, you aint the spokeman for this group, stop this crap. So I
will. I am going to delete all the messages and start over. If that
doesn't work, then I will just lurk and speak when spoken to. That
always works.

Again, let me appologize to all those that might have been offended by
my outburst and bad language.  I will be quiet  from now on.