[Land-speed] Decision....

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 00:30:37 MDT 2007

Call it "my bad"

  I'm with JD. We have sat out days, looked at Wendover property, etc.

  In the 70s, 80s, 90s those of us that are real salt rats would show up and either race or not.

  There is a lot of experience on the lakebed right now. Let 'em figure out what is the best for everybody.
  DW

"J.D. Tone" <gmc6power at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I guess I don't understand your thinking. Haven't you ever went on the
experience of others? At you, work did or do you make every decision
yourself. (tab "a" in slot "b"...not to hard...I'll be back to watch the
next one...now don't do anything unless I tell you...)

15 board members do not need to be standing at the end of the road, starting
line, or on the course with tape measures at 7:00 am and again at 4:00
pm...Very knowledgable people know how the salt resides and are not board
members but are there for their expertise. One day earlier so YOU or WE can
be IN THE KNOW is no big deal.

Let the ones who are doing it, do it and quit your whining. Everyone on the
road is taking their chances and they know it. I'm leaving in 7 hours and
I'm taking mine too. But I'm willing to wait until Monday or Tuesday to
start. I'm sure I won't be drilling a thousand holes wareing hip boots; but
I don't mind wet feet. Rain in August is NORMAL we loose days all the
time.......JD
Subject: [Land-speed] Decision....

dwarner230 at yahoo.com

Land-speed mailing list

Started 62nd, first to finish - PRC Reliability Run '07