[Land-speed] Decision

jkamo jkamo at rushmore.com
Sat Aug 4 22:41:17 MDT 2007

     Cason.........Mayf DOES have an idea........he has
 been going to Bonneville for MANY years...............
 There is a big difference between "getting to race".....
 and having a course good enough to go fast on.............
 AND yes Mayf.......is a GREAT guy as pretty much everyone
 we have ever met in LSR.....strong willed folks with lots
of passion....
 it shows in this very stressful period of preparation and
anticipation.....
 Joe :)