[Land-speed] Decision

Larry Cason ol38y at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 22:16:38 MDT 2007

I have been reading this list for about a year and I find now I have to respond. I agree with you Mayf, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.The powers that be are doing everything they can to put on a race. You want a decision right now then I'll tell you. Just figure it's cancelled. If it was an easy decision they would have said so today. Obviousley it's not. It's borderline so they want to give it another day and see what the salt looks like. This is not a controlled environment as it seems you are acustomed to. It happens in every form of racing. As they say "+++ happens ". Like you, everyone else wants an answer. This is my first foray in LSR but not the first time I have had to wait on mother nature to find out if I get to race.  I can't wait to get on the salt and unlike some of you I will be going to the Bub meet as well. But, I don't want to wait untill then either.

   So, thank you all for letting me vent...  I look forward to reading your posts for another year...    larry