[Land-speed] As usual, I have another brilliant solution!!!!

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 20:51:39 MDT 2007

You'd be surprised at the oddball requests we get for 130 Club entries.
  Otto's suggestion fits right in with the ones we turn down to protect
the fragile salt surface.

Might work on a place like Black Rock.  Thy it when they have the
"Burning Man" gathering.  Great stories about '49ers who left
everything in the mud on that "dry" lake to rush to the Sierra's to
pick gold up off the ground.  Other more practical types waited until
the mud dried and hauled the abandoned gear on to the gold fields where
they sold it to the same folks who had left it in the first place.

Wes