[Land-speed] 99 miles?

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 08:45:46 MDT 2007

99 miles from the Bonneville Salt Flats and 21 miles from your driveway? ? ? ?  Wes, that is absolutely disgusting! ! !  I have to drive 21 miles just to reach the first paved road, and if I drive 99 miles I'm still in the same county! ! !     :)

  DickJ
  In East Texas

Wester Potter <wester6935 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Yeah, it's been four days since anyone went to the salt BUT the
SCTA/BNI officials are due out there today! While I wait for their
opinions I'm going to go see some racing!

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/php/mainevents/event3detail.html

No sense in just sitting around the phone when there's racing off Exit
99 on I-80. That's 95 miles from the Bonneville Salt flats exit and 21
miles away from my driveway.

Wes