[Land-speed] SCTA Information phone number

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 10:53:52 MDT 2007

We ask for cell phone numbers on our USFRA entry forms.  Helps to
notify folks before they get to the salt (or hopefully not too far from
home) when we have a go or no go situation.  We scrambled in 2000 that
way.  Ellen was on her cell phone at the end of the access road, I was
at the truck stop pay phone with a calling card.  Joe Law was west of
Chicago when we caught him.  That's a long way from Fairmont, WV.
Those who have to travel that far really need all the help they can get
when there are cancellation possibilities.

Wes