[Land-speed] non lsr nerf bars

ddahlgren at snet.net ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Aug 3 02:45:52 MDT 2007

Nerf bars are on the side.. God only knows changed enough of them in the
70's while racing short track modifieds..LOL Lottsa nerfing going on
there had one driver that said it was always easier to get through a
corner with 8 tires rather than the 4 we had on the car if that helps
with the visual..
Dave