[Land-speed] Great minds think alike...

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Thu Aug 2 13:27:42 MDT 2007

Well if my daughter sent you e-mail is must have been a PM. BTW, Otto, you
are not the first to come up with this pre stage and stage. Many times it is
a matter of real estate in the starting area and how far it's moved down.
One year we were back to far and had a couple of 18 wheelers stuck along
with a motorhome for the week. The area was so soft the cars coming back on
the return road had to he detoured and escorted across. to the pits. No,
your idea was not original this time.
Glen