[Land-speed] world clock - not LSR

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Wed Aug 1 16:53:07 MDT 2007

It's hauntingly entertaining to say the least.   I was watching the cardiac drop-dead counter when I felt a little pang  in the upper left quadrant  (hopefully just indigestion from this  Mc Donalds chocolate shake..) and considered how lucky I was that  16,234,177 was somebody elses number.    The thought crossed my mind to hack  in and add "SCTA Blue Hats" just below bicycles and computers,   knowing for certain  that at least one fool on this planet would be checking it out every day,  all winter long just  waiting for it tick over...

Time Until Bonneville Speedweek 2007
09 Days, 11 Hours, 12 Minutes, 01 Seconds (but who's counting...)