[Kcup] THE GATHERING ON THE GREEN KCUP 2013

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Jan 22 08:13:07 MST 2013

of course!  I should have mentioned Bill.

John, I am standing by on your VSCDA & FOT Conference Call.

Things look very good with:

THE TRIUMPH PACKAGE DEAL
KASTNER TRAVEL EXPENSES
SHARED HOSPITALITY TENT

but it will good to pin this stuff down before we publish to FOT WEBSITE.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648