[Kcup] KCUP 2014

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 18:59:46 MST 2013

My club has yet to confirm anything with the new Austin F1 track. An SVRA-West date is posted as tentative for late fall 2013. I would prefer a CVAR date for this track as we would have more pull but I doubt it would be any cheaper. Would an October 2014 date with SVRA-west fit the bill?

Sent from my iPhone