[Kcup] LEGUNA SECA DETAILS

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri May 6 13:07:11 MDT 2011

 no....VIP PASSES are  for our non-running guests.

Sam Halkias    SCCA NAT'L CHAMP is flying in with his wife to be with us.

Hardy Prentice  SCCA NAT'L CHAMP is bring his TR3  display only.

Kas Kastner       and Peg will need to be taken care of.

SVRA and other organizations have taken care of this in the past as part of my negotiations with them.
I have no expectations of HMSA.

Earlier there was a sponsorship goal of several thousand dollars. You guys might discuss this.

If there's no funds available to cover expenses, how is Kas and Peg being covered?

The posters are paid for at this point.

How many entries do we have, btw?

Thanks,

Joe