[Kcup] Update on Bob Johns Confirmation TRIUMPH Factory Driver

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Jan 31 09:48:13 MST 2011

Joe,
 I am planning to be there.  So, you can make what ever arrangements that
you are thinking about.
Bob

KCUP Committee,

Received today.......

I invited Bob Johns who co-drove with Rothschild at the 12 Hours of Sebring.

TR Factory Driver Bob Johns plans to come to Laguna Seca and will bring his
PowerPoint Presentation on TR3 Racing in the 50s.  He plans to give this
presentation at one TR Convention in the US and again in Europe, this year.

So far he is not asking for anything and plans to fly in on his own
dime.....VIP Pass and Free Meals would be nice.   How would KCUP Committee like to
proceed?

An invitation from the KCUP Committee on the FOT letterhead would be nice.
Perhaps HMSA has interest in him as well.

I dont know if this will influence entries, but it cant hurt.

(Anyone doing any Press Releases?)

Let me know if there is any interest....please. Your call, of course.

Regards,

Joe A

</HTML>