[Kcup] Notes from Meeting 1/28

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Mon Jan 31 06:50:11 MST 2011

I think the big worry/dealbreaker is the number of FoT in attendance. The $650 entry is steep, but it will be worth it if we can get close to the 40 car limit and we get a nice variety of Triumphs in combination with the KCup. The fact that it may end up on Car Crazy and/or HDNet is a plus. The opposite is also true. A 15-20 car lineup will not be much encouragement to tow for 3 days.

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson