[Kcup] Laguna Seca KASTNER CUP

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Jan 16 10:43:15 MST 2011

 Committee,

We need to lock in Kas and Peg's expenses early on.

I had HVR take care of reservations and expenses in 2010. They did very well with the GOVERNOR'S SUITE and nicely stocked with his favorite Gin.

Classic Motor Sports is taking care of these details in 2012 at the Mitty.

LODGING    TRANSPORTATION COSTS    MEALS   GOLF CAR AT THE TRACK.

Kas does not charge us, as others do, for celebrity appearance as he feels like he is one of us and wants to make a contribution.

It would be appropriate that someone on the West Coast committee make his arrangements, while knowing where the money is coming from.

Kas and I have reached an easy understanding of how this stuff will happen. It will be different each year, so there is no formula.

 Please keep me advised.  I will keep Kas posted.

Thanks everyone,

Joe Alexander