[Kcup] ROAD ATLANTA 2012 60th Anniversary 10th Kastner Cup Series & LAGUNA SECA

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Jan 5 18:53:56 MST 2011

 Henry, Tim,

I would feel better if the 60th Anniversary Committee made a formal announcement to the FOT, however brief. Not everyone knows about it and it is a matter good PR and courtesy.  It gives people an opportunity to voice their opinions, too.

Do we know that it is only a two day event at Laguna Seca? Perhaps the west coast committee has had discussions regarding a test and tune day. May be there is enough track time with enduros and group races to satisfy some folks. As soon as we can get some visibility to the planning, we will know.

In any case I can understand that east coast folks would be reluctant to tow that distance for one event. I supposed the west coast committee might promote those other two events as further inducement for a few more entries.

Sean, Mark, and I plan to make a family vacation out of it, so it all makes sense to us. We wouldnt miss it for the world.  We might only bring one car, however. Depends on what kind of planning that is forthcoming.

I am sure it will all work out somehow.

Joe