[Kcup] Laguna Seca 2011 Poster

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Nov 24 18:01:43 MST 2010

 TRULY outstanding.

Very consistent with what we have done in the past two years with the Kastner Cup.

I'd like to send you a poster from this year's cup for your review.

We might be able to get VTR to sponsor the poster, if we would like to avoid the commercial stuff at the bottom.

FOT looks good.....great image stuff....

Sebring TR is as I had hoped...I suppose having all three would make things crowded even if they were overlapped.

Joe