[Healeys] Electrical problem NON HEALEY

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 12:38:51 MDT 2023

Each battery has to deliver 22.5 amps.  The nine batteries are in series.
The voltage adds but the current is constant .  Then you correctly add the
currents for the two parallel circuits.  20 minutes at 23 amps will quickly
discharge your batteries.  At high discharge rates you don't get the
advertised amp hours.
-Roland