[Healeys] trunk lid rubber buffers

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:57:43 MDT 2023

Michael,
There are several of those buffers at various locations on different models. I know the ones you mean on the 3 chromed steel top bow retainers, I cannot believe that they were the shape of those available now originally as they get crushed, pulled out , tear etc in a matter of a few months.
On the 6 cyl. cars you have one size on the rear shroud where it meets with the lower lip of the boot, then you have two small ones on the doors where it meets with the swinging part of the door handle, then 2 more on the sidescreen mounting arms and two more on the top front corner of the sidescreens, one per side.

Jean