[Healeys] Timeless shape !

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 08:40:36 MDT 2023

Interesting video worth watching if you can scroll thru the PITA ads.
I tend to agree with his assessment re the steering and suspension set up. At speed on curved roads you need to be careful although some of it is related to the tires of the day vis a vis todays tires.
All in all, I love my Healey and all its nuances.
Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440