[Healeys] Radiator fan

fsufan1952 at yahoo.com fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 15:35:05 MDT 2023

So like 7 years ago I bought a Kenlowe fan . Along with a new radiator from AHSPARES
My car is negative ground with an alternator. I installed it as a pusher on the front of the new radiator.along with a relay . Installed it all and moved on with no problems . I just found out through looking at my orders that it was for a positive ground, not a negative ground. They sell both .  Do I have a problem?  Or if it’s working ok , no problem. Or am I not getting the full benefit of the fan ? I have no problem ordering a negative ground fan . It is a job as we all know to remove the radiator, and the wires and reinstall it all .
Anybody need a positive ground fan 😂
            Don , 67BJ-8
Sent from my iPhone