[Healeys] BN2 Trans cover

Robert Markovich rmarkovich at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 11:47:28 MDT 2023

Have you tried Dave Nock at British Cars in Stockton CA? I got a fiberglass BN2 cover from him in 2016 when I put a Toyota five-speed in my 53 BN1 and it fit perfectly. I suggest measuring the short permanently attached metal portion of the tunnel at back and then, if you haven’t already, check with Dave to see if any tunnels he has is long enough. I’ve found him an invaluable resource for all things Healey …

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS