[Healeys] Shock mount--BJ8

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Wed Sep 6 09:29:34 MDT 2023

Tom,

If you will be going to the trouble of replacing the shock mounting plates
may I suggest installing Adjustable Front Shock Mounting Plates. They are
available from AH Spares and will solve your camber problem.

https://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/big-healey/inner-body-panels-ibp101-to-ibp286a/mounting-plates-adjustable-pr.aspx

Attached are the Chassis Alignment drawings that should help to locate the
shock mounts. It would be best to have the work done by a knowledgeable
Healey shop.

Good luck... Harold