[Healeys] Concours Question 6 cylinder Oil filler cap

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Jun 27 06:15:28 MDT 2023

I am sure there are pictures in Healey books and brochures, road tests etc.
of original engine bays. We are actually enjoying holidays in Scotland, so
can't have a look from my side.
Josef

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App
<https://kommunikationsdienste.t-online.de/redirects/email_app_android_sendmail_footer>

--- Original-Nachricht ---
Von: Michael Salter
Betreff: Re: Concours Question 6 cylinder Oil filler cap
Datum: 27. Juni 2023, 12:57
An: josef-eckert at t-online.de

Thanks Josef,  I  will make some more enquiries about caps on original
earlier 6 cylinder cars.
Do you have any examples of known originals?

On Tue., Jun. 27, 2023, 2:14 a.m. josef-eckert at t-online.de
<mailto:josef-eckert at t-online.de> , <josef-eckert at t-online.de
<mailto:josef-eckert at t-online.de> > wrote:
  Michael,
  I do not believe that, as I know several 100/6s which kept the original
  rimless cap. I still have about a douzent painted rocker covers (valve
  covers) with both styles, half of each. The caps were not available
  aftermarket for many years.
  Josef

  -----Original-Nachricht-----